×

Kankakee Man Not Guilty in Shooting of Five

Aug 15, 2022 | 4:51 PM

A Kankakee man has been found not guilty in connection with a shooting in January of last year that left five people injured. 30 year old Tercel D. Barfield of Kankakee had been charged after a witness said he had been in an argument with another party goer at the home in the 600 block of North Evergreen Ave that led to 22 shots being fired.  Both Barfield and the other man were shot along with the witness who said she saw Barfield with a gun in his hand that night.  The Daily journal reports It was not enough for the jury to convict however.

Comments

Leave a Reply